"Due Soon" Not showing as Expected

Options
neil154
neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
When I look at my bills, I have it set to order by due date, due in 12 months and all bills.

The "upcoming bills" shows first and then the "due soon" bills show.  Until recently the "due soon" bills showed first, which makes more sense.  How do I get it so the "due soon" show first.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    neil154 said:
    When I look at my bills, I have it set to order by due date, due in 12 months and all bills.

The "upcoming bills" shows first and then the "due soon" bills show.  Until recently the "due soon" bills showed first, which makes more sense.  How do I get it so the "due soon" show first.
    Hello @neil154,     

I am sorry about this problem with Bill due dates. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, how soon is the nearest "Due Soon" Bill, and the nearest "Upcoming" Bill? Does the program seem to be operating on the earliest time for the bills to be due? Also, are you noticing this issue with any particular biller?

I look forward to your answers.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My next "due soon" is now 11-26 and my next "upcomng bill " is 11-23. and the sort order is "due date".  This is happening and all bills.  I know this screen did not work this way until a week or more ago.  The Due soon was always showing that the top before due soon.  Did a recent update intoduce this problem?
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Below is a screen print of my issue with the "due Soon" being shown afer the "Upcoming"
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    neil154 said:
    Below is a screen print of my issue with the "due Soon" being shown afer the "Upcoming"
    @neil154,   

Thank you so much for that helpful and informative screenshot. I am sorry that this issue remains.

What version of the Quicken software are you currently making use of? Note that you can check this anytime by navigating to Help > About Quicken... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. This will help us isolate this issue so that we can proceed with further troubleshooting.

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See below for my Quicken version

• Quicken Jared
    edited November 2022
    Options
    neil154 said:
    See below for my Quicken version

Hello @neil154,    

I am sorry about this problem remaining. Thanks for that helpful screenshot, and for continuing to work with me on this issue.

Note that there is a new Mondo Patch available that may be able to resolve this issue. You can download this via the link provided here. If you get the chance, let us know if this download seems to bring an end to this problem.

I hope that helps.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your comment, I will not be able to download the patch for a while but when I do I will let you know if it resolves the issue
This discussion has been closed.