Program freezes when trying to edit bill reminder

Options
I anyone else seeing the program freeze when you attempt to edit an existing bill reminder? When I attempt to go in and edit the amount of the payment the software freezes and I have to restart it.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I anyone else seeing the program freeze when you attempt to edit an existing bill reminder? When I attempt to go in and edit the amount of the payment the software freezes and I have to restart it.
    Hello @patrickclements,   

I am sorry to hear about these issues with freezing when trying to edit Bill Reminders. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Let us know how this works for you, if you get the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • patrickclements
    Options
    I restarted and it had no corrective effect. I then uninstalled and reinstalled and again, no joy. I still get the same error. It occurs when I attempt to make an edit to the amount for all future iterations. If I simply make a one time change to the amount it seems to work OK.
This discussion has been closed.