After installing Mac update 6.10.3 Market value do not match?

dmacgolf70
dmacgolf70 Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Investing (Mac)
After installing Mac update 6.10.3 Market values do not match? The values in top right and Side bar show one value while the totals column under market values shows another
? I have verified that all stocks quantities and price are correct. Is the a bug or my error?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    After installing Mac update 6.10.3 Market values do not match? The values in top right and Side bar show one value while the totals column under market values shows another
    ? I have verified that all stocks quantities and price are correct. Is the a bug or my error?
    @dmacgolf70,  

I am sorry to hear about this discrepancy between values. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you noticing this occurring in a particular account, or in accounts associated with a particular financial institution? Also, have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from Backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file. 

Let us know more about this, if you can. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dmacgolf70
    dmacgolf70 Member ✭✭
    Jared, I had a number of T-Bills that were in the register to be sold in 2023 when I deleted them all 3 values agreed.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Jared, I had a number of T-Bills that were in the register to be sold in 2023 when I deleted them all 3 values agreed.
    Hello @dmacgolf70,   

I am happy that you seem to have been able to get all of the totals to match. Thank you for checking back in with us to let us know about this development. Let us know if you are noticing any other issues that you may have questions about.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.