Is there a known problem with first republic accounts today?

Options
Opened new accounts at first republic and trying to add the accounts to quicken. Seem to be getting past the login as it asks for a second level verification code, but after I provide the code I am getting cc-501 error. Have used quicken for a long time but have not needed to add new accounts for several years. Latest version of Quicken on windows 10.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Mark Shafton

There are no recent alerts for First Republic and I haven't seen any other post indicating a problem.  However, here's a LINK to a post dated last March, where the user's problem was related to the type of connection they were trying to complete.  However, it doesn't seem to be identical to your issue.

That being said, CC-501 errors often are temporary - take a look at this LINK regarding the CC-501error for more information.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Mark Shafton

There are no recent alerts for First Republic and I haven't seen any other post indicating a problem.  However, here's a LINK to a post dated last March, where the user's problem was related to the type of connection they were trying to complete.  However, it doesn't seem to be identical to your issue.

That being said, CC-501 errors often are temporary - take a look at this LINK regarding the CC-501error for more information.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Mark Shafton
    Mark Shafton Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for checking . Turns out FR left an authentication step out of there instructions to me. Extra for quicken access. All working now.
This discussion has been closed.