One Step Update still not downloading transactions

Options
I know many are having the same issue with BofA, Chase, and other accounts not downloading transactions with One Step Update. Is there any resolution to this or has Quicken figured out how to fix this?

Comments

• AZSnowbird3401
    AZSnowbird3401 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Quicken needs to get on these download issues and fix fast.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @gmcicatelli and @AZSnowbird3401,  

I am sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there are still Open Alerts regarding Chase and Bank of America accounts and transactions that fail to download. You can follow the links here and here for additional information and any future updates. Are you noticing any other financial institutions being affected by this problem?

I look forward to your responses. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • tarkus9
    tarkus9 Member
    Options
    Hi Jared, I went to a backup (11/30/22) and deactivated/ reactivated and setup all my accounts. Two wouldn't link and 12 worked. went to do downloads on the synced accounts and nothing happened today. I deactivated/reactivated and link the account I tried and nothing came down! So, as of now I don't have ANY accounts able to download transactions (fidelity, chase, elan (BOA?) and a credit union. How long do we have to live with this?!
  • narrqchat
    narrqchat Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @gmcicatelli said:
    > I know many are having the same issue with BofA, Chase, and other accounts not downloading transactions with One Step Update. Is there any resolution to this or has Quicken figured out how to fix this?

As you posted today, it's worth knowing that Quicken is having a widespread failure to update accounts like this that use its servers.

At noon Pacific Time, the downdetector.com complaints are in a big spike that is still increasing.

On Quicken Windows, the result is that Quicken freezes entirely, meanwhile using a lot of your computer's cpu resources. This should _never_ happen, with the rudimentary handling of communications (timeouts...), and needs to be remedied by Quicken immediately..
  • narrqchat
    narrqchat Member ✭✭
    Options
    @gmcicatelli my DownDetector view was a little out of date -- and Quicken appears now to work properly on Chase, etc. accounts.

The problem lasted a couple of hours, so if it was your issue, you might try now, and wished good fortune :)

Quicken itself needs to get fixed as noted, so that it never locks up, and should much more clearly flag when Quicken Server problems exist!
  • gmcicatelli
    Options
    Thanks Jared. Chase seemed to work today for me, but nothing from BofA since Nov 21. The link you provided above is exactly what happened. I went through the update, now transactions are not downloading. What's interesting with webconnect + today it "looks" like it's updated and showing today's date, with the correct online balance, but no transactions are downloading.
  • AZSnowbird8038
    AZSnowbird8038 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    Hello @gmcicatelli and @AZSnowbird3401,  

I am sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there are still Open Alerts regarding Chase and Bank of America accounts and transactions that fail to download. You can follow the links here and here for additional information and any future updates. Are you noticing any other financial institutions being affected by this problem?

I look forward to your responses. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Yes Jared, I did read the Open Alerts which really didn't give much more information than what we have been able to glean from this Community. We are paying customers - paying Quicken for a software program that we expect to see work 24x7x365. Downloading from BoA with no transactions visible to post is most frustrating and Quicken needs to direct its resources to repair this function so we can regain the confidence in this program. Thanks.
  • gmcicatelli
    Options
    BofA update for me... transactions I manually entered were matched after Dec 5 to downloaded transactions. Maybe some progress?
  • TGreen
    TGreen Member ✭✭
    Options
    In the last week I've also been having problems receiving any one step updates from BofA and Chase with no associated error message. In addition, for a longer period I've been unable to update Barclay/Banana Republic MC but receive an associated cc-800 error message.
This discussion has been closed.