Register split into two sections (Q Mac)

Options
ExNOCEmployee
ExNOCEmployee Member
Register inserted a green line between two transactions. Now the date sorting treats the above and below transactions separately.How can I merge the two lists and get rid of the green line?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    The green line separates future from past transactions when the register is sorted by date. It is just there to differentiate between past and future more clearly. It is purely cosmetic and does not affect functionality.

If you've never seen this before, you may not have ever had any future dated transactions. And perhaps those that are future dated now were not intentional. Check the dates on these transactions and make sure they are correct.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    The green line separates future from past transactions when the register is sorted by date. It is just there to differentiate between past and future more clearly. It is purely cosmetic and does not affect functionality.

If you've never seen this before, you may not have ever had any future dated transactions. And perhaps those that are future dated now were not intentional. Check the dates on these transactions and make sure they are correct.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ExNOCEmployee
    Options
    You are correct. Several of my transactions were dated 2222 instead of 2022. But the transactions only show "22", so it appeared that the line was arbitrary. I changed all incorrect transactions to 2022 and everything works as expected. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.