Which version of Quicken will download current stock Options prices? ie; market price for call Dis

marcusgs
marcusgs Member ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Investing (Windows)
Will Quicken download option prices and if so which version (Deluxe or Premier) will download current stock options current prices? example the price for the Dec 16 2022 call at $16 for Dish Network stock

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @marcusgs,

Hi again.  For some unknown reason, I thought - incorrectly - that you posted under "Quicken Home & Business". 

But if you aren't running that version - please know that only Quicken Premier and higher (i.e  Home & Business) will download options quotes (i.e. NOT Deluxe).

Franlx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @marcusgs

The Quicken Home & Business should download current option prices.  Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Among Deluxe, Premier, and HB&R, I don't believe there is any difference in the quotes that can be downloaded.  If one downloads prices of options, I believe all three would.  I don't deal with such options, so I cannot confirm.    
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @marcusgs,

Hi again.  For some unknown reason, I thought - incorrectly - that you posted under "Quicken Home & Business". 

But if you aren't running that version - please know that only Quicken Premier and higher (i.e  Home & Business) will download options quotes (i.e. NOT Deluxe).

Franlx

This discussion has been closed.