Continuing problems with Quick Pay at Chase

I've gone through and attempted to use Quick Pay establishing an eBill at Chase for my Amazon Visa, and deleted it when I didn't see a corresponding pending transaction on the Chase site.

A representative told me to wait because it takes a while before a pending transaction shows up at the bank, so I attempted to readd the eBill for Quick Pay.

So … I go to Bill Pay -> Pay with Quick Pay… and get

I click on Add New eBill and search for Chase and get

I click Continue and get

So … how do I recover and readd the eBill for Amazon Rewards Visa?

I've currently scheduled an online payment at the Chase site to pay the entire balance, but that probably means I have to check in on the website and approve a payment each month. It would be much more convenient to do this in Quicken where I'd like to schedule all my transactions.

If I enter via + New Bill I get

and if I Add eBill I arrive at the search screen and choose Chase and end up at

again with identical results: "There are no available accounts to add".

So … how do I get the eBill reinstated?

-- Thanks, Verne

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    vernea said:
    I've gone through and attempted to use Quick Pay establishing an eBill at Chase for my Amazon Visa, and deleted it when I didn't see a corresponding pending transaction on the Chase site.

A representative told me to wait because it takes a while before a pending transaction shows up at the bank, so I attempted to readd the eBill for Quick Pay.

So … I go to Bill Pay -> Pay with Quick Pay… and get

I click on Add New eBill and search for Chase and get

I click Continue and get

So … how do I recover and readd the eBill for Amazon Rewards Visa?

I've currently scheduled an online payment at the Chase site to pay the entire balance, but that probably means I have to check in on the website and approve a payment each month. It would be much more convenient to do this in Quicken where I'd like to schedule all my transactions.

If I enter via + New Bill I get

and if I Add eBill I arrive at the search screen and choose Chase and end up at

again with identical results: "There are no available accounts to add".

So … how do I get the eBill reinstated?

-- Thanks, Verne
    Hello @vernea,    

We are sorry to hear about these ongoing problems with Quick Pay. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Unfortunately, given the nature of this problem, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them.

I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue. 

Thank you,         

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.