Problems with Chase bank reconciliation--again

Options
jakeshauna
jakeshauna Member
The "statement ending balance" in the reconciliation apparently includes "pending transactions," but those transactions are not downloaded during account update. This happened immediately after new Chase connection method, was fixed for a while, now it's happening again. Quicken needs to start downloading pending transactions or needs to use the bank balance before pending transactions (which is how it worked before the change). The only work-around is to go to the bank's website, see the pending transactions, go back to quicken and enter into register. That's is a little crazy, particularly as not all pending transactions result in a real entry. Please fix this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "statement ending balance" in the reconciliation apparently includes "pending transactions," but those transactions are not downloaded during account update. This happened immediately after new Chase connection method, was fixed for a while, now it's happening again. Quicken needs to start downloading pending transactions or needs to use the bank balance before pending transactions (which is how it worked before the change). The only work-around is to go to the bank's website, see the pending transactions, go back to quicken and enter into register. That's is a little crazy, particularly as not all pending transactions result in a real entry. Please fix this.
    Hello @jakeshauna,  

We are sorry to hear about these problems with reconciling accounts and online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Unfortunately, given the nature of this problem, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.