Chase and Discover not downloading

Options
Monica107
Monica107 Member ✭✭
My Chase and Discover transactions suddenly stopped downloading - I receive no error
Also, when I click on Help>Check for Updates it says I have the latest update R45.21 but that's not the latest per your posts

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monica107 said:
    My Chase and Discover transactions suddenly stopped downloading - I receive no error
    Also, when I click on Help>Check for Updates it says I have the latest update R45.21 but that's not the latest per your posts
    Hello @Monica107,   

I am sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, note that there is currently an Open Alert regarding Chase accounts and transactions not downloading. You can view the link provided here for any additional details, and all future updates.

With respect to your Discover account(s), what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box. 

I look forward to your response, and I hope to continue working with you on these issues in the future. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.