TD Ameritrade Accounts aren't appearing on screen

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: One Step Update.

Comments

• Joe7
    Joe7 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same problem with updates. Nothing appears on screen for banks or TD Ameritrade. The only time that I can update banks is if I individually reauthorize each separate account which is very time consuming to have to do each day.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe7 said:
    I am having the same problem with updates. Nothing appears on screen for banks or TD Ameritrade. The only time that I can update banks is if I individually reauthorize each separate account which is very time consuming to have to do each day.
    Hello Joe7,   

We are sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, be sure to check for updates by navigating to Help > Check for Updates in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

Also, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.