Year end copy/extract

dahdojp
dahdojp Member ✭✭
Something must of changed, as I'm not finding the option in current release where to close out the previous year, by File/year-end copy option and then file would be save in a format to read it from Excel. The report would have ALL the transactions from last year. Please provide instruction on how this could be done in this release, i.e. R46.12

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    dahdojp said:
    Something must of changed, as I'm not finding the option in current release where to close out the previous year, by File/year-end copy option and then file would be save in a format to read it from Excel. The report would have ALL the transactions from last year. Please provide instruction on how this could be done in this release, i.e. R46.12
    Hello @dahdojp,  

We apologize about any confusion regarding the Year End Copy and Archive feature. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you tried proceeding through the instructions listed in this Support Article? Are you simply looking for a specific option to save the Year End Copy in a particular file format?

I look forward to your answers.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dahdojp
    dahdojp Member ✭✭
    Thank you. All good for now
This discussion has been closed.