I clicked on the down arrow in the CHECK# column.

Now my previous checks have no order at all.there all over the place. What did I do wrong and what can I do to fix it. FYI, just down loaded the new version of Quicken.

Best Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Try sorting your register in Date order.
    To do so, click the Date column header once. This will sort the register by Date.
    A little ▴ ▾ triangle next to the word Date indicates the sort order: ascending, newest transaction at bottom of register or descending, newest transaction at top of register. To toggle sort order between ascending and descending order just click the Date column header again.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You can sort by most of the columns just by clicking the column heading.  If you click the heading again it will reverse the sort order.  

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    VInce- what order do you want it in? click the arrow at the top of THAT column.  I normally just keep things in date order.  
  • Vince Drottar
    Vince Drottar Member ✭✭
    The checks are not only jumbled,There in a chain. Scrolling down or up, there isn't and end. You just come back to where you started??
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Try sorting your register in Date order.
    To do so, click the Date column header once. This will sort the register by Date.
    A little ▴ ▾ triangle next to the word Date indicates the sort order: ascending, newest transaction at bottom of register or descending, newest transaction at top of register. To toggle sort order between ascending and descending order just click the Date column header again.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You can sort by most of the columns just by clicking the column heading.  If you click the heading again it will reverse the sort order.