TD Canada Trust Visa online balance incorect

Chappy
Chappy Member ✭✭✭
Just throwing this out there, for quite a few months now my TD Canada Trust Visa online ending balance is incorrect, it doesn't update online balance. It doesn't matter if I use web express or download .qfx file same result. If I open .qfx file with notepad, scroll to bottom I can see online balance is incorrect. This might be a TD issue. Is anyone else seeing this issue. My saving /chequing account from TD works perfect, I do paper reconcile for Visa now. Thanks

Comments

• BMJ
    BMJ Member ✭✭
    Hum, I dont have that issue at all for my TD Visa(s) or any otrhers credit card.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Chappy said:
    Just throwing this out there, for quite a few months now my TD Canada Trust Visa online ending balance is incorrect, it doesn't update online balance. It doesn't matter if I use web express or download .qfx file same result. If I open .qfx file with notepad, scroll to bottom I can see online balance is incorrect. This might be a TD issue. Is anyone else seeing this issue. My saving /chequing account from TD works perfect, I do paper reconcile for Visa now. Thanks
    Hello @Chappy,   

We are sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your TD Canada-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the Tools menu option in upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the more central, upper left-hand panel, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same issues occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. 

We look forward to hearing about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Chappy
    Chappy Member ✭✭✭
    Thank You for responding Jared, I did as requested and had the same incorrect online balance. This tells me the problem with TD. Will Quickens contact TD or will I have to ?
  • Chappy
    Chappy Member ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.