Ongoing OVER A WEEK now - Fifth Third Bank - OL-332-A

Options
2»

Comments

• bradfo83
    bradfo83 Member
    Options
    Same issue here - hoping this can get resolved quickly. It has been frustrating not being able to get this to work!
  • William Heise
    William Heise Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Still an issue for me today, too.
  • Gus7985246
    Gus7985246 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    [Removed - Disruptive] 
  • midwestjim7
    midwestjim7 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I emailed the CEO of Fifth Third this morning. Will advise if I get a reply.
  • gwasserm
    gwasserm Member ✭✭
    Options
    new account owner, quicken update worked when I opened my account, has not worked for over a week
  • pveinfo1
    pveinfo1 Member
    Options
    Just adding to the list of users also experiencing this issue with Fifth Third Bank connection to Quicken. Look forward to a resolution.
  • TipFCC
    TipFCC Member
    Options
    Same issue. Been happening for a long time. Talked to 5/3 and they cannot do anything to help.
  • Randall Sass
    Randall Sass Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tried to connect early this morning. Same problem, same status - OL-332-A error. It would really be kind and considerate of Quicken to give us a true status of this problem and not the same old, same old.
  • simmy711
    simmy711 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Got a message today that it has been acknowledged. Message popped-up after attempting another update.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7927896/ongoing-2-1-23-fifth-third-bank-ol-332-a-and-its-not-your-fault-error
  • Tom Chicklon
    Tom Chicklon Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"J. D. Riley" said:
    > If by chance anyone from Quicken reads these frustrating messages, it would seem to me that a real live person with some management authority would at least publish what the status is except for the normal canned computer response. If it is unfixable either Quicken or the Bank should say so. It has been down at least since 2/1.

Very well said. The alert being referenced https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7927896/new-1-18-23-fifth-third-bank-ol-332-a-and-its-not-your-fault-error/p1?new=1 for official updates hasn't been updated since 2/1. Frustration levels could be much lower if there was at least some sort of official update. Instead many are left to speculate, and that is never good.
  • harris48154
    harris48154 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I, of course, have no idea what the problem is...

If it's hardware, there has been enough time to order and receive a replacement then hire a contractor to come in and replace it. Really hard to understand how the problem can be permitted to go on so long. It seems apparent, at least to me, that it is not a priority for Quicken. Lack of any sort of status update is quite frustrating.
  • JWT123
    JWT123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It would be nice if someone could fix this issue. I’m guessing not enough customers are inconvenienced for Fifth Third or Quicken so low priority. Does anyone know if there are free software checkbook options available? If I have to pay Quicken to enter the checks and deposits manually a free alternative makes sense.
  • Echocardiologist
    Options
    Not optimal, but I have been manually downloading cleared transactions from the 5/3 website into Quicken. So at least this allows me to reconcile and keep the account current and up to date.
  • Tom Chicklon
    Tom Chicklon Member ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe there is hope. One step update just pulled down all my transactions. Get a pop up afterwards saying there is a known issue, but the update worked.
  • midwestjim7
    midwestjim7 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just did a 1-step update for only my 2 Fifth Third accounts, and it worked. I had been manually entering all transactions since the problem started, and Quicken downloaded and "matched" all the manually entered ones.
  • dmoore15
    dmoore15 Member ✭✭
    Options
    The update worked for me just now!
  • Randall Sass
    Randall Sass Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just re-added my Fifth Third accounts for Direct Connect successfully. Also received the pop-up about the known issue. My subsequent update also completed. Let's hope it stays that way.
  • William Heise
    William Heise Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Did an update today around 11:00 AM and it appears fixed.
  • SueQ
    SueQ Member ✭✭
    Options
    It worked for me too. Oh Happy Day.
  • Kimmers
    Kimmers Member ✭✭
    Options
    I setup Direct Connect again for my 5/3 accounts and it worked! YAY!
  • toms159
    toms159 Member
    Options
    I did not get the error of Feb 14, but no downloads from Firth Third after three weeks. No error either. I tried again this morning, and same situation. Wonder if anyone else is having this problem.
  • jldavid47
    jldavid47 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had this problem and fixed it by changing the connection method to Web Connect. YMMV.
  • harris48154
    harris48154 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @jldavid47 said:
    > I had this problem and fixed it by changing the connection method to Web Connect. YMMV.

I don't think Web Connect will work if you want to use the Quicken bank bill pay.
  • toms159
    toms159 Member
    Options
    Thanks harris48154,
    I will try to disconnect and re-connect my connection. I think it was web connect, and it has been working until everyone had the same issue. On the 14th, I did not get any errors. However, no new downloads. I have not been able to connect for three weeks, so I should have three weeks' worth of transactions. I will take a look in the next day or two. I need to set some time aside to investigate the issue.
  • toms159
    toms159 Member
    Options
    I reconnected my connection to the bank, and it is now downloading the transactions. Yahhh
  • Sasy23
    Sasy23 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am still having issues connecting to my Fifth Third Acct. to do updates since end of January. Chat with bank I was told to contact Quicken Support.
  • harris48154
    harris48154 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Sasy23 said:
    > I am still having issues connecting to my Fifth Third Acct. to do updates since end of January. Chat with bank I was told to contact Quicken Support.

Sasy, I think that most everyone else has found that direct connect to Fifth Third Bank has started working again. (it has for me). If you are still having problems, I suggest you either contact Quicken support or ask for help on this support forum by describing the problem.
This discussion has been closed.