Bank files will not download

Truist Ban, (was Suntrust), will not download any transactions after 1/31/2023. Has been working after name change. Tried signing out, rebooted my laptop, signed back into Quicken and still have the problem
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    arc1234 said:
    Truist Ban, (was Suntrust), will not download any transactions after 1/31/2023. Has been working after name change. Tried signing out, rebooted my laptop, signed back into Quicken and still have the problem
    Hello @arc1234,    

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for looking for information about this problem here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you receiving any error messages when trying to update accounts or download transactions? Is it rather the case that transactions never appear after a One Step Update is completed? What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box. 

I am eager to see your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • arc1234
    arc1234 Member
    Thanks for your reply, Went to account list and somehow the account showed closed and had to go through the bank app to reinstate. Pulled up downloaded file and Quicken updated. It's all good thanks
This discussion has been closed.