One step and Individual Account updating freezing Program

:'( After spending an hour on chat with Daniel in customer service, I am still having a problem with updating my banking and financial accounts. The program is still freezing up during updates. There is something wrong with the program’s interface and it has been like for sometime. I went back through the Quicken community and found that people were reporting problems with it a year ago. Yet Quicken has not done anything to fix it. PLEASE CORRECT THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mdearing3540 ,

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Hi Quicken Jared. Yesterday (and two weeks ago) we did that very thing with a quicken customer service representative. I thought it solved the problem, but it did not. It starts to update but when it gets to the updating your files it stops.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mdearing3540 ,

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services continuing after reinstalling the program. Thank you for letting us know about this result.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps, in order.

• Navigate to Edit
    • Preferences...
    • Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    • Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    • Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    • Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

I hope to hear more about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

This discussion has been closed.