CC-800 errors with Schwab

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Schwabb Downloads.

Comments

• pedro_
    pedro_ Member
    Options
    Does this include the CC-800 errors as well?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @pedro_ ,

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services and the CC-800 error message. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File… in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then take a look at the following Support Article, linked here . Does Deactivating and Reactivating the account, per the instructions listed in the article, seem to resolve the issue?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• pedro_
    pedro_ Member
    Options
    Yes - I have deactivated and reactivated my accounts, to no avail - I continue to receive the CC-800 message - these were the steps described in the FAQ that accompanies the message - the FIXIT button automates this process - however, I don't think it takes the precautionary action of backing up the data - always a good idea!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @pedro_ ,

We are sorry that this issue with the CC-800 issue remains, even after deactivating and reactivating accounts. Thank you for letting us know about your results.

Given that the error is persisting, I recommend speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here.  They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

This discussion has been closed.