One Step Update

Options
AM
AM Member ✭✭✭

I am just curious why it requires 3 listed connections to download my current transactions from Bank of America? I have a checking account, a savings account, and two credit card accounts. I would readily understand one connection, two connections, or four connections . . . but not three. It required only two, until this week's issues with One Step Update. Now, it requires three. Please explain.

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is liikely because you activated the accounts separately at different times.

If you want just one login, deactivate all the B of A accounts and then Add them all at the same time, making sure they get linked to the correct Quicken accounts.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is liikely because you activated the accounts separately at different times.

If you want just one login, deactivate all the B of A accounts and then Add them all at the same time, making sure they get linked to the correct Quicken accounts.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• AM
    AM Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

Your theory has proven correct! I deactivated all four Bank of America accounts, then reactivated them, and I have just one connection appearing, as you predicted. I'm very happy about this, because I LOVE One Step Update . . . now that it FINALLY works, after years of NOT working. That, alone, is worth the price of the annual subscription. Thank you, so much, for your help!

This discussion has been closed.