One Step update asks for two factor code twice in same session Navy Federal CU

Options
aec618
aec618 Member ✭✭
Hi there-
I use Quicken for Windows and have it set up to download my NFCU transactions. Last weekend (4/23/23), whenever I started a session, I would not get the screen asking how I wanted to receive a code. It would complete the session saying all was well, but it hadn't actually downloaded anything.
Anyway, I waited until Monday 4/23 and tried again, and ever since then, when I try to update, Quicken will go through the two factor screen process twice. So it's asking me where I want my code sent, I tell it (my cell phone), and then I enter the code I've received. But then it comes up a second time, again asking where I want my code sent, and I answer a second time. Each time I get a new code from NFCU via text message (different code each time) . After I do this the second time, my update proceeds normally and my register updates with new transactions. I'm just wondering why since last week it is doing this process twice in the same session now. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• aec618
    aec618 Member ✭✭
    Options
    1 week later, fixed. not sure if Quicken fixed it, or NFCU, or me. I turned off online update for all 3 of my NFCU accounts, and then added them back, and now it's back to normal, just asks for a code once per session.
This discussion has been closed.