How do I edit a future scheduled transaction (Mac)

Options
JoeMarm
JoeMarm Member

How do I update the scheduled payment amount on a future transaction that is two months from now - today is mid-May and I am editing a mid-July scheduled transaction. When I right light 'edit this instance' the most current scheduled transaction is editable.

Second similar issue: when I right click and 'skip this traction' from two months from now, the June and July scheduled transaction is removed. I only wanted to remove the July scheduled transaction. Today is mid-May and I want to not skip the June scheduled transaction.

Thanks, I used Quicken starting in 1992 and stopped around 2010, and now back with the Mac version.

Comments

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

The only way you could make a change to only the July payment would be to make the May, June, and July payments as paid. Then the July payment would be its own individual transaction, and could be modified without affecting any other payments in the schedule.

Same thing with skipping the July payment - you'd have to mark May and June as paid so the July transaction was the next scheduled transaction, then you could skip it.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.