OL 362 A errors with Fidelity and Vanguard

Options
arlingpj
arlingpj Member ✭✭
Transactions from Fidelity and Vanguard have not been downloading for the last 3 days. The one step summary has indicated that my accounts are up to date but I know that the transactions from 5/31 and 6/1 have not downloaded. Now, I am getting 362 A errors. I have not changed anything on my end.

What is the fix for this?
FYI.. I am a 25+ year Quicken customer and download transactions almost daily. It is frustrating to have so many download issues with this product.

Comments

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have had to deactivate and reactivate my Fidelity and NetBenefits accounts a couple of times in recent days to resolve OL-362-A errors. Definitely frustrating and a waste of time.

Resetting my accounts did not resolve my problem. I did get a new message when trying to "reset" - no idea what it is referring to. I don't use Cloud features. But again, deactivating was the path that worked, for now.

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Aargh! I now am getting an OL-362-A error with Wells Fargo that did not exist before I "fixed" my Fidelity accounts. Both Fidelity (including NetBenefits) and Wells Fargo are Direct Connect.

• Tony Fong
    Tony Fong Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi there. I have been getting "An error has been encountered" for Fidelity and Vanguard just in the One Step Update summary box during updates. There are no error numbers and when I bring up the Update Summary after the update is complete, there is no sign of these errors. However, each time I do a One Step Update, I get these errors. I have been seeing these errors for the past couple of days. This morning, I was able to clear them through a trick that seems to work alot when I get strange errors like these. What I will do is install the latest Quicken update. I was at the latest so I went to the Quicken download site and reinstalled. There are no longer any errors. I am not sure if this will fix your problems, but thought I would put it out there for you.
  • larry988
    larry988 Member ✭✭
    Options

Any solution yet for this error from Quicken support?

This discussion has been closed.