QWin 2017 reinstallation issue - getting past the blank screen (edit)

Options

Quicken 2017 new instalation Version R20.6 Build 26.120.6

Windows Version 1803 OS Build 17134.765

I installed Quicken on my new computer but when I tried to open it with my data, I see my data for a second then it went to a blank page with only the tabs "File" and "Help" and the name of my data file above those tabs. I tried to reinstall and just open Quicken without opening a data file but the same thing happened a blank page with only the tabs "File" and "Help" . See attached screen shots PDF if I have your permission.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • tsiefker
    tsiefker Member
    Options

I'm trying to upgrade on my new computer to quicken 2017. My old computer has Quicken 2014.

I tried to copy the INI files from 2014 to 2017 but that didn't solve the problem. I also tried to copy the config files from 2014 to 2017 but that didn't solve the problem either. I also tried to copy all the files from the quicken folder on 2014 old computer to the new 2017 quicken folder without success. Any other ideas?

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm afraid you're out of luck. You need a working version of Quicken 2017 to be able to copy the QUICKEN.INI file to the new computer. You might be able to get Quicken 2014 working on the new computer.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.