Is this the new norm? "One Step Update Progress" Popup

Options

Whenever I do an Update my "One Step Update Progress" popup window never changes. That is it stays with all accounts showing waiting. It stays like this until finished and then opens the "One Step Update Summary" popup. If the progress is not going to be shown then why even have this window?
Or is my Quicken broke?

Comments

• Bob Sk
    Bob Sk Member
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue. I typically do daily updates. I was away from June 1 through June 15. I tried an update on the 16th and it has failed ever since. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the accounts and resetting them. Each account will update by itself but will not update using "One Step Update".

• jcheek2004
    jcheek2004 Member
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue and I'm unable to update accounts individually either. I have already tried the suggested 'fixes," but they didn't fix anything. Everything was working on June 17, although Quicken was very slow to load, but I have not been able to update since then either through one-step-update or individual account updates. I've used Quicken for over 30 years and this is the worst problem I've encountered. No one seems to have an answer.

This discussion has been closed.