What is the difference between a USD account and UZS account

Options

All of my accounts appear under Income under the Quicken title USD

except for a fidelity money market account that is under UZS.

That account deposits rewards (cash) into my fidelity money market account so I want to see it under personal income.

But I have to scroll to the account and select it to see it under Income. And It does not appear under Income transactions unless I click on the fidelity money market account.

I have added Fideleity Rewards category to my income categories but no $$ appears.

Wondering why it is separated. Because it is a one market and not bank?

Best Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

It sounds like you have somehow gotten the currency set to Uzbekistani Som (UZS), which is one listing below United States Dollar.

In the MM's account settings, change it back to USD and it will likely show up in other reports/lists.

• John_in_NC
    Answer ✓
    Options

Select the account in the sidebar and click on Settings at the lower right of screen:

In that dialog, you can change the currency back to USD.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    Answer ✓
    Options

It sounds like you have somehow gotten the currency set to Uzbekistani Som (UZS), which is one listing below United States Dollar.

In the MM's account settings, change it back to USD and it will likely show up in other reports/lists.

• kingfisher1975
    Options

Thank you so much.

What/where is the MM accts setting?

• John_in_NC
    Answer ✓
    Options

Select the account in the sidebar and click on Settings at the lower right of screen:

In that dialog, you can change the currency back to USD.

• kingfisher1975
    Options

Perfect. Thank you. All set.

This discussion has been closed.