Filter a report for the reference #

Options
Mike Mierzwa
Mike Mierzwa Member ✭✭
edited July 2023 in Reports (Windows)
I use 6 user defined NUM list entries. Can't find anywhere in report customization to filter just a specific reference # (or NUM), or (Check #)... called many different things.
Example: Defined "Mobile" for remotely deposited checks. Now I'd like a report of just those entries.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You cannot filter a report as you would like. You will have to do a Find and search for Check Number equal to Mobile.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You could sort the register or all transactions by that column. Maybe that will get you closer. Don't know if you can sort a report by that column. You can export to Excel to manipulate and sort it further.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Mike Mierzwa
    Mike Mierzwa Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Thanks Rocky and volvogirl, the find and replace will suffice. If needed, I'll also try your other suggestions.
    BTW, how's Bullwinkle doing??? :)
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL, I didn't see Mr. Squirrel's post and wondered how you knew my dog's name was Rocky!

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Mike Mierzwa
    Mike Mierzwa Member ✭✭
    Options
    Spooky coincidence. Anyway, thank you all for the help (Rocky too).
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm just flattered that @volvogirl named her pup after me.

@Mike Mierzwa , Bullwinkle lives in an assisted living in Florida. He's getting on in years, but still keeps the staff busy with his crazy antics. I heard that the staff provides him with an ongoing supply of top hats but no rabbits.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Mike Mierzwa
    Mike Mierzwa Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ah... the good old days when cartoons were uncensored.
This discussion has been closed.