CC-503/929 Error With All aAccounts Using Express Web Connection (Not Express Web Connection Plus)

mkothari27
mkothari27 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Hello,

I have been having issues with a CC-503 error when adding existing accounts (Baxter Credit Union, Discover Card, Marcus) when using Express Web Connect method. The issue started when I had to deactivate a few existing accounts yesterday due to a CC-800 error (they were all working on 6/29/23), and when I went to re-add them, I was getting the CC-503 error, which eventually resulted in a CC-929 error after multiple attempts.

I have went through ALL the steps that Quicken Support has outlined online. In addition, I spent a fair amount of time on the phone with Quicken support yesterday (Diego - Ticket # 10332145) while sharing my screen. We went though ALL the steps they have outlined for resolving a CC-503, including creating a test file that resulted the same error with only Express Web Connect. Surprisingly, all sites that utilize Express Web Connect Plus (Chase, Capital One, BofA, etc.) will connect and download transactions successfully.

I am running the latest release of Quicken, Diego confirmed this; furthermore, he escalated the issue up the chain for further support. I have read some users with this error have been successful in purchasing a new subscription and creating a new account. Once created, having Quicken extend the subscription time on the initial account.

If anyone has any additional ideas to try, it would be much appreciated!

Quicken Premier
Version: R50.15
Build: 27.150.15
O/S: Windows Enterprise 11

Quicken Ticket number # 10332145 (opened on 6/30/23 with Diego)

Comments

• Jack's iMac
    Jack's iMac Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Welcome to the club. I finally got a support representative who after several hours I sent screenshots and logs for this issue to be elevated to their engineering group. Waiting for a solution which I was told 24 - 48 hours.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭

@mkothari27 - did you ever find a solution to your issue with CC-503 errors for all accounts using Express Web Connect?

• mkothari27
    mkothari27 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Like a few others, I had to create a brand new quicken user id and sign in with those credentials in order to get this to resolve. Quicken support was pretty much useless in helping with the process and/or resolution.

This discussion has been closed.