Quicken and Paypal

Options
Joseph
Joseph Member ✭✭

Over two months of not being able to sync accounts and transactions with Paypal credit card or savings accounts and no post indicating that any end is in sight. Just closing the treads complaining of the problem and directing customers to a thread that offers no information other than "we are working on it."

Extremely poor customer service and communication for a product that requires annual subscription fees.

Comments

• Joseph
    Joseph Member ✭✭
    Options

I was finally able to link my Paypal credit card to Quicken but not the Paypal savings account. I guess something is better than nothing. No communication on the thread started by Quicken so it was just trying every few days to see if it was working. I hope it lasts but who knows…

• Joseph
    Joseph Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

As of a couple of days ago, a dialog box started appearing requesting a code to be send to my phone to update my credit card transactions. The code never arrives so now not able to update the credit card transactions. Quicken now completely useless for anything to do with Paypal. No update at all from Quicken for over two months on their thread regarding Paypal issues. Absolutely horrible customer service.

• jmacriill3
    jmacriill3 Member
    Options

Same. Dialog box pops up in Quicken asking how you want Paypal to send verification. You select your mobile number. The verification never comes. I have to cancel out of the window asking for the verification code so my other accounts update. Paypal never does update. Infuriating.

• Joseph
    Joseph Member ✭✭
    Options

Crickets from Quicken Support…

• AntiJoey
    AntiJoey Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Same issue here. Regular Paypal account works fine. Paypal savings account not at all.

There is a thread on here which implies that since Paypal's savings account is managed by a third party bank (Synchrony), it can not be added.

[Removed - Rant]

This discussion has been closed.