Memorized payee last used date errors

Options
acs2
acs2 Member ✭✭✭

Recently, I have begun sorting my memorized payee list by date to review the most recently used. When doing this I have found numerous payees that the list says I have used recently BUT I have not used them in years. I double checked by using Find/Replace which confirms these payees have not been used in years.

Has anyone else noticed that the recently used dates are inaccurate? I noted these inaccuracies for over 20 diffrent payees.

Best Answer

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@acs2 - I have found that whenever I use "Find/Replace" the Payees that I have mass changed get re-added or updated to the Memorized Payee List as a current payee. This has been happening for years.

Answers

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@acs2 - I have found that whenever I use "Find/Replace" the Payees that I have mass changed get re-added or updated to the Memorized Payee List as a current payee. This has been happening for years.

• acs2
    acs2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you. I'll watch for that situation and see if it applies to my observation. I have just started sorting memorized payees by date and may be why I have not noticed in the past

This discussion has been closed.