Any ideas why my transactions from Schwab won't download?

JimWolfe
JimWolfe Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Investing (Windows)

In addition to not getting the transactions downloaded, when I attempt to reconcile the shares, the popup window shows 0's for all the securities in my account even though the shares in Quicken originally came from a download. I confirmed that my settings within Schwab authorize downloads. Schwab tells me that this is a Quicken issue.

Answers

• Phil Feeney
    Phil Feeney Member ✭✭

i have the same exact problem

• JimWolfe
    JimWolfe Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭

I disabled the download, exited out of Quicken, then re-entered Quicken and re-established the online access, and received the transactions.

• Tobyra
    Tobyra Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I have the same problem Jim. How did you disable Quicken download for Schwab? Did you "Deactivate" or did you "Reset the Account"?

• After 20+ years Quicken and Schwab are no longer communicating well. I have 8 accounts, 4 investing and 4 retirement. The displayed/downloaded account numbers do not agree with the numbers Schwab provides me other than the last 3 digits. I have RESET several times (using a backup file to prevent further corrupting my primary) each time at least one account will not link where it belongs.

This discussion has been closed.