Moved from Windows to Mac Version 7.2.2 (Build 702.49933.100)

Options

Everything converted ok - been using it for a month with no issues except In the Bills and income tab I have what seems to be an orphaned Billpay (type $ billpay). It states overdue 483 days. The account has been closed and this has a May 2022 date, I can't re link an ebill, can't schedule (then delete) a payment, can't edit or delete this instance or series like every other transaction in the list. How can I remove this item from this list?

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2023
    Options

Try going to the Payees list on the Bills & Income tab & see if you can delete the Payee from there. That might get rid of the bill.

• Dutch
    Dutch Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks but it's not in the payee list. Only recently set up payees are in there

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2023
    Options

I don't do the BillPay/eBill stuff, but if this is a scheduled transaction, I would click on the "Projected Balances" tab and locate the 483 day old reminder there. It's a register view, so it should be self explanatory. (I find this view very useful.)

Select the old reminder and hit delete. You should get a confirmation of deletion of the series.

• Dutch
    Dutch Member ✭✭
    Options

Nothing there, I even went to the calendar. Nothing but an actual payment to the card.

Whats even stranger, this was a Branded MasterCard that changed processing banks. Well before (2019? ) that it was Visa branded. This ebill has a VISA number. There must have been something in the windows file that converted some extremely old payee -stranger still I only have about 2 years of transactions as I rebuilt my windows file maybe a year ago. The option to delete this is greyed out,

• Dutch
    Dutch Member ✭✭
    Options

I dug a bit more found the payee. I cant delete because of Pending billpay. Full circle. :)

This discussion has been closed.