Unable to add Fidelity Rewards Visa to Quickpay

Options

When setting up Online Billpay- (QuickPay) for my Fidelty Rewards Visa , I receive the error-
"Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your bill is available."

I have tried reset/activate/deactivate, even removed and added the account. Refreshing returns the error "Bill added. Waiting for latest update." I eventually paid my bill through Fidelty's site.

I let it sit for a couple of days, refreshing periodically, but no change.

I hover over the exclamation point surround by blue progress circle and it states "Quicken is connecting to your biller. Click the icon to check on its status.". When I do I receive the message "Your Elan Financial Services account needs you to provide some additional details so that we can continue to sync your info.". When I click on "fixit", Quicken attempts to update the account and then returns a login in windows requesting, in addition to my login credentials, it requests an Identification Code sent to my cell phone (which it does send). After providing the requested information, it saws "Authentication in Progress" but stays in that state for an abnormal period of time. Eventually I get a message that "Quicken is still connecting to your biller. You can refresh to check the status.". After returning to the Bills & Income tab I'm at the same point described at the beginning of this paragraph where I hover over the exclamation point.

Ideas please?

Thank you

Version R 51.12
Build 27.1.51.12
Windows 10

Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As a workaround until this problem gets fixed at some point in the future …

• harterpk
    harterpk Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Same for me. The Fidelity Rewards Visa was one of the billers that seemed to be most reliable for many months. Then recently I began getting the behavior that HJR reported.

Note that I can still go to the credit card register and download transactions with no problems, so Quicken and Elan are still talking but something is weird in the Bills and Income window!!

This discussion has been closed.