R52.19 version breaks all online downloads

Options
rxrodrigues
rxrodrigues Member ✭✭

When doing a one step update, I got a red circle with a slash across all my accounts that used to work. Only way out was to remove quicken, go back to a prior version and a data file.

Comments

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Saw that this release was available this morning….. Already seeing numerous posts starting around 6 am of issues with this release. I hope Quicken quickly takes it down before more customers update to it….

I NEVER update to a new release until it shows not to have issues….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• terric945
    terric945 Member ✭✭
    Options

I also had major issues with my bank download yesterday after installing the R52.19 update. First issue was One Step Update updated 11 acounts from my bank but there were no transactions. It only got worse from there, I spoke to 3 reps yesterday between 4-7pm. Couldnt get enough info from my bank to deactivate and reactivate my account and relink accounts. The last rep told me it was a bank issue and I need to contact them. I don't think that is the case.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am experiencing no issues with R52.19.

• BarneyOld
    Options

I did the update without thinking. New Schwab transactions are not downloading.

• BarneyOld
    Options

You must be a couple years back.

• rxrodrigues
    rxrodrigues Member ✭✭
    Options

Updated to Release R52.20 (US Versions, September 2023) and this is no longer an issue as far as I can tell.

• gdp7_
    gdp7_ Member
    Options

R52.20 does not fix this issue for me.

This discussion has been closed.