(Possibly Targeted) AmEx Offer: 15% off Quicken Purchases

Options
932Scooter419
932Scooter419 Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Reports (Mac)

If you have an AmEx card, log in to the American Express portal and check out the AmEx Offers and Benefits. There is a 15% off a single purchase from Quicken offer which some people are seeing. I have authorized user cards for family members and I'm not seeing the offer on everyone's cards.
I renewed my subscription manually to get this deal. Terms and conditions:
Get 15% back as a one-time statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase online at quicken.com by 10/XX/2023. See terms.
Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid online only at US website quicken.com.
Excludes purchases on Rocket Mortgage, Quicken Loans, and Quizzle. If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you must be enrolled in the free trial prior to the campaign end date to qualify. Charges may not post to your account until the free trial has lapsed. Please note if you purchase a subscription, unless you notify the merchant that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that the merchant will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card the merchant has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law. Offer is non-transferable. Valid only on purchases made in US dollars. […]

This discussion has been closed.