Importing Creates New Account

Options
CryoFX
CryoFX Member

Even though I select the correct account to import transactions to, Quicken always creates a new account with the transactions. This has occurred since July. I've owned Quicken Business & Personal for decades. This has never happened before. I tested and all downloaded transactions regardless of account follow the same flawed behavior. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is the account you're trying to import transactions into currently activated for downloading using Direct Connect or Express Web Connect?
    Quicken won't let you import a QFX file into an account which is activated for One Step Update downloading.

• CryoFX
    CryoFX Member
    Options

Long story short, after speaking with support, I found that I had more/better insight than they did. I ended up needing to add my accounts anew. Thank you for the suggestions, but these were also what Quicken support said, among other things, none of which actually solved the problems I was seeing. Apparently, there is no internal upgrade support for accounts that are old. In addition, not all account verification is working (US Bank).

This discussion has been closed.