Elan Financial Services Online Balance Wrong For Multiple Weeks

Options
Tammy Borgnis
Tammy Borgnis Member ✭✭✭

I have tried everything. Resetting my account, deactivating and then reactivating downloads, and even making a brand new Quicken file. My online balance for my Elan Financial Services credit card is always wrong. Quicken is dropping the cents value and always making that value .00. My balance when I log into the Elan website is correct and shows the cents value, but when I download my transactions in Quicken, my online balance is removing that cents value.

This has literally been going on for weeks. Please fix this.

Comments

• bmds
    bmds Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken seems to be ignoring us. I too am experiencing the same problem, with the exception that I really do not look forward to deactivating/reactivating the account. I should think there would be an easier solution, but Quicken is remaining frustratingly silent with those reporting this issue.

What the heck? Is customer service and responses to problems that much of a burden? C'mon…..

• bmds
    bmds Member ✭✭
    Options

Tammy - were you able to resolve the issue? If so, what did you do?

• Tammy Borgnis
    Tammy Borgnis Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I have not been able to resolve it. I have tried deactivating and reactivating, making a brand new Quicken file, waiting a few days, everything. The online balance is always wrong in Quicken.

I am seriously considering cancelling my Quicken subscription and switching to another budgeting software.

• bmds
    bmds Member ✭✭
    Options

I've thought of switching also. Since I retired, I have been working at making my life simpler. I find it difficult to sustain a subscription with a company that won't explain the issue and seems to have little interest in resolving the problem. Any thoughts on which one you might be switching to?

• Tammy Borgnis
    Tammy Borgnis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

After being on the phone with Quicken support for over an hour, they told me that it is an Elan issue. Elan is specifically sending Quicken the online balance without the cents value. So now I'm trying to contact Elan and figure out what is going on.

That doesn't explain why Quicken is the only one having this issue…

• bmds
    bmds Member ✭✭
    Options

thanks - I may try and contact Elan today too….strength in numbers….???

This discussion has been closed.