Specifying lots

Options
1958usmc
1958usmc Member ✭✭

When I sell a stock and want to specify which lots rather then simply choosing FIFO, LIFO, etc. I click on "Select Lots." As I go down the list and select the lots the screen shows me the gain/loss, but the problem is the screen is so large I can't read but the first digit of the calculation, and there seems to be no way for me adjust that screen. Any ideas? Thanks Gang.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It sounds like you're using Large Fonts. Turn that off, at least temporarily, and you should be able to see the entire dialog.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited November 2023
    Options

I am also seeing this. It appears to be a recent BUG as I went back a few versions and it was displaying properly.

I have reported it via Help/Report a problem.

For me: Several areas of text cut off and scroll bars on right cut off too (see pic)

• 1958usmc
    1958usmc Member ✭✭
    Options

Yep, that is exactly what I see as well, and I see no way to make that font smaller.

• mikeweberatl
    mikeweberatl Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Also having this exact problem. Feel like it's a new bug. I did recently move from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but don't believe the problem started until later when I upgraded to R53.

• joe6h
    joe6h Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same problem after I did an upgrade

This discussion has been closed.