Since Classic Quicken no longer opens last used file.

Options

Ever since the change to classic, which I have fully updated, when I start quicken I get a page with three options , one being to search my computer and designate the file I want to open. But on next use I need to do it again, and unlike previous versions I am unable to find any setting that makes the program open the last used file. I have been a quicken user for over 30 years, and this new version is crap . I WANT to launch Quicken and have my data come up and not have to drill down through my file folders to find the file I want, It worked like that for 30 some years. Seems like a basic function and should not be so difficult to achieve or make happen.

Answers

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You probably have your Quicken data file in a Onedrive path. Move the data file to a non-Onedrive path.

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is the full path and name of your Quicken data file? Are there any spaces in the name?

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • rcmillsjr
    Options

NOPE, have the data file in the C drive quicken folder where the installation put it, I back up after every use TO the cloud but the Data file I work is in C:

• rcmillsjr
    Options

The files opens fine iF click it, It is on the C drive, win 11, worked just fine until classic, works fine if I PICK the file and load it

This discussion has been closed.