Billpay

Options

Yesterday I tried to do billpay and found that when I went to my checkbook register and clicked on the pulldown in the check# box, I NO LONGER had access to Quickpay nor Checkpay. Those options did not show up at all. My QP and CP lists are gone as well. Called support and they walked me through re-adding the billpay function to that account as my checking account showed that billpay was "NO", not set up. I would get message Billpay Server service not responding. They then did some calling and came back and said the Billpay Server was down and to try again later. I tried again today, same thing. I clicked on "Update Accounts" circular arrow and it says that I need to renew my subscription which was automatically renewed in October. Called Support again today and they said that the Quicken Server has been down since Monday and expect it back up by sometime today. Interesting since I did Update Accounts yesterday with no problem. GRRRR. With a failure of that magnitude, I would think that all customer facing people would have been made aware of the problem so they'd have a quick answer. I wonder how much rebuild I'll have to do once the servers are back up and communicating properly.

Comments

• grt520
    grt520 Member ✭✭
    Options

Today, it appears that the Quicken server is back working . . . . finally, however, my online accounts have been disabled. So, back doing what the Rep yesterday said I needed to do, I get part way through setting up billpay again. Now it wants me to verify two deposits under $1 which were supposedly made to my checking account as a test to ensure that functionality is working. I go to my account and there are not 2 deposits. . . . . . yet. I click on the button that didn't receive the deposits and that note says that if I don't see the deposits within the next 3 business days to try again. Well, 3 business days from today is maybe next Tuesday, January 2nd which is 5 days from now. I still don't know how much rebuild in billpay I'll have to do, and now will have late payments. Geeez!

This discussion has been closed.