Accounts Summary for including in a Will or for Beneficiaries

Options
M  C
M C Member ✭✭

I'd like to be able to print an accounts summary that has each accounts' details. Just having the information that is already available in the Accounts Details window of each account would be perfect. This window has the Financial Institution, Account Number, Contact, and Comments, plus other valuable information. A Current Balance on the date of the report would be helpful, too.

I would use this to give to my lawyer who is writing my will. I could also print one out and go over it with my beneficiaries. Currently, I just tell them to take the Quicken file to any financial planner and they can help (I'm not sure they can or want to deal with using Quicken for this - no offense!)

The Net Worth reports have the amounts, but not the details needed to contact the financial institutions nor the comments field where I describe what the account is used for, or where the funds came from.

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ctrl-A to get account list

Options, check include additional info

Printer icon, Preview to see included info.

Update account details accordingly to get the info you want onto the printed version.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cool. Learn something everyday! Never knew about that Options button at the bottom. Lots of choices.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.