Hidden Accounts Showing Up Main View reports.

Options

I recently closed a credit card account and applied the Hidden Account to that credit card. As expected, it no longer shows in the Accounts list. However, in the Main View, in the Property and Debt Accounts and in the Credit Card Accounts sub-reports, it still shows and causes the total of Credit Limit to be overstated. Is this a bug?

Thanks,

SG

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think it's a bug when hidden accounts appear and can't be removed from view.

You should at least be able to set the closed account's credit limit to zero.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• sgularte71
    sgularte71 Member
    Options

Rocky,

I agree. Now, if you rearrange the order of the credit cards in the Account List, the Creadit Card Accounts sub-report in the Main View will immediately re-order to match the Accounts list. I think it should also Hide accounts marked as Hidden in the Account List. There are so many bugs in the program it must be hard to know where to start fixing them.

I went to the Hidden account, changed the credit limit to zero. The Credit Card Accounts sub-report in the Main View changed from the previous amount to "Set". It did adjust the Total. But it is still there with "Set" in the line. Also, I set the Interest % to zero and now it shows 0.0%.

But it should not be there and there should be a way to not show Hidden credit card accounts in all Main View sub-reports.

This discussion has been closed.