"Due In" Filter in Bills and Income is Defaulting to 14 Days, Changes Don't Save

msmith99usa
msmith99usa Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭
edited February 26 in Reports (Windows)

I posted an issue like this in Sept 2023 and it was informed it was a long running issue. The issue then was that the report did not include bills due in the next month, even it was less than 14 days to the bill's "due date". Then the post was closed with no resolution. Now I see a similar issue, Reopened 12/8/23, (Ticket # 10330723, CTP-7072). A subsequent post in that thread states this has been resolved. But I am still having my original issue - the report does not include bills due in the next month, even it if less than 14 days to the bill's "due date". I run Windows 10 PRO, Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3930 with Q Classic Premier, Version R53.32, Build 27.1.53.32

Anyone else still experiencing this issue? Anyone have an idea how to fix this long running issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• tagoofy
    tagoofy Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Also seeing and annoyed by this issue. Amazing that Intuit cannot manage to permanently fix this issues since summer 2023. See lots of reports and then the thread is closed for new comments. How about just fixing this!?!

This discussion has been closed.