Is there a setting to have an Account register automatically open in maximized display?

Options
HardRightEdge
HardRightEdge Member ✭✭

Windows 11, 17" UHD laptop display

I'd be interesting in knowing if there is a setting to automatically maximize Account register screens when opened, either a global one or account by account.

Currently, all Accounts open in partial screen mode in one way or another. For example, bank account registers open showing all columns but only the last two transactions (in 2 line display mode). Investment accounts on the other hand open showing multiple transactions but off-center to the right with several columns and the min/max button spilling off the screen. I have to slide the register screen to the left before being able to do anything useful with it.

I seem to recall this not being an issue in the not too distant past with registers opening in full screen mode or nearly so with all fields and multiple transactions displayed.

Comments

• HardRightEdge
    HardRightEdge Member ✭✭
    Options

I found a satisfactory solution—uncheck Use Pop-up Registers under View while also checking Show Tabs under View to get one-click switching to Portfolio view from an Account register.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What screen resolution are you using? Are you also using View / Use large font?

On my 17" laptop display at 1600 x 900 screen resolution, View / Use large fonts turned off, I get plenty of banking and investment register transactions, even in 2-line-per-transaction mode. And I'm not even using the Quicken window in maximized mode.

• HardRightEdge
    HardRightEdge Member ✭✭
    edited January 27
    Options

I'm using the large font. The smaller font does work that way in my implementation but it's too small for me.

This discussion has been closed.