Some Investment Transactions can't add category/don't show or not in right category (possible BUG?)

Options
BRETTB
BRETTB Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 4 in Investing (Windows)

Ran a "Investment Transaction Report" >settings= with "YTD", subtotal by "Category", sort by "acct/date"

NOTE: I have did a validate prior to running the report with issues below. selected all except to delete and rebuild investments

Mutiple Issues

1. On report like transfer accounts [acct] - It is showing some in category column of report and on some it does not (blank on report)??? But when I drill down and inspect the transaction in register - it shows the "[acct]"
  2. The INCOME AND THE EXPENSES >uncategoried subtotal sections report is putting all the transfer accounts in those subtotal sections? They have a category - just a transfer? Some are in the correct accts transfers (NOT THE Uncategorized section) and subtotals sections but not consistent?? Note: I have many investment accts with linked cash accts but some are in right categories and some are put in the uncategorize section which is incorrect??
  3. Also It seems the transactions with ReinvDiv - don't show a category???
  4. Bought Category - not showing?
  1. _IntInt- it put this in the right category section on the report BUT it's blank on some and other's it shows?? It's in the right group for subtotal but not showing in the category column? It's seems to be registers where I just have a savings acct (investment/personal acct type) with interest transactions that are not showing??

This is very discouraging, I'm thinking there is a bug???

Is anyone else having this issue on this report?

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, I think there's something wrong with this report. I am seeing transactions duplicated in the Income and Expenses sections.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.