"Manually Match Transactions" Listing includes Transactions that Have Already Been Downloaded

Options
DDub
DDub Member ✭✭

I downloaded transactions to Quicken using the One Step Update Process. I am in the process of accepting transactions into the register. I need to manually match some transactions. When doing this, a window pops up titled "Manually Match Transactions" which includes a listing of all of the transactions that have not yet been downloaded to the register. There are two issues with this listing of un-downloaded transactions.

ISSUE #1 - Downloaded Transactions in the Listing: I reviewed several of these transactions in the register and have found that they HAVE been downloaded already — yet they still appear in the listing. These transactions are (1) checked for Downloaded Transaction and (2) Posting Date has been added. Yet, the transaction is still appearing in the list as if it has not been downloaded.

ISSUE #2 - Voided Transactions in the Listing: In another case, a voided transaction is showing up in the listing of un-downloaded transactions although a voided transaction would never be downloaded nor matched to a downloaded transaction. I tried to remedy this by editing the transaction in the register so that "Downloaded Transaction" is checked and a posting date is provided. However, this failed to clear the transaction from the listing. In the past, this has been sufficient to remove the transaction from the listing of un-downloaded transactions. It is not working. After editing the transaction, I closed and relaunched Quicken to see if the listing might be updated, but it was not.

HOW TO

The process I used to review these un-downloaded transaction is this:

1. View the listing of un-downloaded transactions in the "Manually Match Transactions" window
  2. Find the transaction in the register.
  3. Right-Click the transaction then hold CTRL while clicking "Copy Transaction." A dialogue box is displayed.
  4. Review data:
    (1) Is "Downloaded Transaction" checked?
    (2) Is a date added to the "Posting Date" field

What do I need to do to remove these items from the listing?

Quicken Classic Deluxe
Version R54.16
Build 27.1.54.16

Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
OS Build 19045.3930

Answers

• DDub
    DDub Member ✭✭
    Options

These are two examples — one voided transaction and one normal transaction. In both cases, "Downloaded Transaction" is checked and the "Posting Date" is provided, but the transaction still shows up in the listing.

This discussion has been closed.