Transactions continue not appearing in the register from time to time.

Options
dan.nees
dan.nees Member

I saw that this was an issue posted last year, but I just had it happen to me. A transaction that was downloaded from my financial institution and accepted into my register did not appear on my reconciliation when I balanced by register at the end of the month. I tried changing the date on the transaction, but that had no impact. I copied the transaction and confirmed the copied transaction appeared on the reconciliation report, and then I deleted the original downloaded transaction. I cannot believe that it is the download post date as was previously discussed in another thread as the transaction was from early in the month and had cleared by bank and been downloaded weeks prior to my reconciliation.

Comments

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@dan.nees the next time this happens you can verify the downloaded post date two different ways -

1. Add the "Downloaded Posting Date" column by selecting from the list when you click on the "register" icon next to "Balance" in your register.
    2. Right Click on the transaction in the register, click on "Copy Transaction(s) while holding down the Ctrl and Shift keys.

If you use option #2, you can also edit the downloaded Post Date. This way you wouldn't need to delete the original transaction.

This discussion has been closed.