Citi card download problem

Options

I have 2 Citibank Visa cards. A few weeks ago, Quicken gave a message about a change in the downloading that required confirming the connection through Quicken by logging in to the Citibank site. I did so and gave permissions for downloading both accounts. Ever since then, only one of the accounts downloads anything. The other appears to be perfectly set up and I can go through the update process with no errors or other issues, but it never returns transactions and shows a $0 online balance. I have reset it, deactivated it, and tried every method I know of but without success. These are both Costco branded Citi Visa cards, and the one that doesn't download transactions is associated with a Costco business account.

Is this a known problem? What should I try to restore transaction downloading?

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@skyguy66 what version of Quicken do you have? I ask because you have a Costco business account. Some users have had success with connecting business accounts by changing the intent of the business account to "Personal". And then after the account has been successfully connected, the intent is changed back to "Business".

• skyguy66
    skyguy66 Member
    Options

Quicken Classic (Windows) Business and Personal, version R54.16.

You solved it! Thanks. I marked the intent of the account as personal, deactivated both accounts, and set them up again. All the transactions that hadn't downloaded in several weeks came in.

This discussion has been closed.