Reports

Options
Daniel Borowicz
Daniel Borowicz Member ✭✭✭
edited April 12 in Reports (Mac)

I am looking for a simple report that will list several credit card accounts and there totals

and several savings accounts with total

no transactions just total amount due

and show me the difference

I have a report like this in windows, but I am new to Mac and trying to get rid of windows

I have windows 11, Quicken deluxe subscription

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

The only reports in QMac that show account balances (as opposed to transactions or totals of transactions) are the Net Worth reports. I think you can set up a Net Worth report to accomplish what you describe.

Click menu Reports > Net Worth > Net Worth. You'll get a report showing the current balance of all your accounts on today's date. Next click the Edit button, then in the Accounts tab > Selected Accounts. Click the checkmark the specific Credit Card and Savings accounts you want in the report. You'll now have report showing the balance of each savings account with the savings total. And the balance of each credit card account and the credit card total.

The Net Worth number at the bottom of the report will be the difference between the positive savings total and the negative credit card total. You can save this report so you don't have to do the setup each time you want to view it.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.