Error CC-555 for Roundpoint Mortgage

Options
KRBean
KRBean Member ✭✭

Hi, is there a way to resolve this error? Error details: Your fin institution is blocking Quicken for accessing its servers.

Thanks!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @KRBean

Please take a look at this LINK for specific information about this error code. Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• KRBean
    KRBean Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Frankx,

Thanks for the reply. I have already read all four pages of community posts but as far as I see, not one of them refer to Roundpoint Mortgage.

KRB

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi again, @KRBean

Yes, there doesn't appear to be any other users reporting this problem with Roundpoint Mortgage. Therefore, in accordance with the information in the Alert, that I pointed out to you in my post above:

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please contact the financial institution's customer support for further assistance. 

If the financial institution is unable to assist, please contact Quicken Support

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• KRBean
    KRBean Member ✭✭
    Options

Hey Frankx, thank you for the follow up.

This discussion has been closed.