System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

TD Bank -- Can't update online services

Comments

• Maryrm
    Maryrm Member
    Options

I have a similar problem. The connection to TD bank is the Express Web Connect but the connection does not last. I have to reconnect every time I try to do an update. It also blocks my credit card accounts and investment accounts from updating. Once I have reconnected, it updates just the TD Bank accounts.

The Online Center does not provide a work around. When I select a credit card to be updated, Quicken brings up the need to reconnect to the TD Bank accounts.

• Maryrm
    Maryrm Member
    Options

I discovered that if you click remind me later on the reconnect window, quicken will proceed to update all of the accounts, including TD Bank.

• gptmegan
    gptmegan Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@Maryrm where do you get that window for "remind me later"?

I'm having issues every day. I have to actually add my accounts for TD and then 'link to existing'. I tried to do the reset from edit , and it gets the accounts and I do the 'link to existing'. Then the window with my accounts listed with green checkmarks..then the updating. And then a window saying that there was an "Error setting up accounts fro TD Bank Online Banking" (Error cc-581) and a list of all of my accounts (in addition to the TD ones) listed and the yellow ! triangle next to all of the TD ones. The options listed are to cancel or update accounts. If i choose update → does the updating circle..and then back to the same window. If I hit cancel, it then my TD accounts appear to be on "direct connect' which then screws up the entire account by changing the opening balance,etc.

• WF66
    WF66 Unconfirmed, Member
    edited April 29
    Options

[Removed - Rant]